- Hacker shows he can locate, unlock and remote start GM vehicles
- Australian PC users worse at patching Windows than New Zealanders, but both lead US: Secunia
- The three behaviours of security experts that non-expert users should learn
- Un-patched bug could put 500m Android phones in a coma
- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor
Racing - News, Features, and Slideshows
Williams Martini Racing believes an IT transformation can help get its Formula One racers back into pole position, according to the team’s IT manager.
A managed network allows the UK headquarters of Infiniti Red Bull Racing to collaborate during races in real-time with the drivers and pit crew at the Australian Formula One Grand Prix in Melbourne.
The University of Wollongong (UOW) has turned to 3D printing to gain the racer's edge in the annual Formula-SAE race car engineering competition.
Punters keen to have a flutter at Flemington racecourse in Melbourne will be able to bet online and watch the race in HD on their smartphone within the arena when a Wi-Fi service is introduced by the Victorian Racing Club (VRC) next year.
- Dicker Data goes into trading halt
- Big Data, IoT and mobile key to overcoming healthcare bottlenecks by 2025: Polycom
- Telstra and Genesys announce new strategic relationship
- Mimecast announces large scale local investment in Australia
- Rackspace and VMware strategically partner in the private Cloud space
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together