- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Quickflix - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX-listed video streaming and DVD rental company Quickflix has struck an agreement with Foxtel under which Foxtel's Presto streaming service will be available through Quickflix.
Early adoption of the Stan video streaming service has "exceeded expectations," Fairfax CEO Greg Hywood said today.
The imminent arrival of Netflix in Australia could give heart palpitations to the Australian media companies, according to an Australian analyst.
In what could be a pre-emptive strike against Netflix, Foxtel has halved the price of its subscription video streaming service to $9.99 per month, Presto.
Online and DVD rental company Quickflix (ASX: QFX) has reported a 4 per cent increase in paying customers to 102,248 following the launch of streaming services on consoles including the Sony PlayStation 4 during December 2013.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button