- 4 Security Tips for Apple Pay Users
- What you need to know about new zero day that hits most supported Windows versions
- Australian businesses “struggling” to stay ahead of cloud, mobile security risk
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
Quickflix - News, Features, and Slideshows
In what could be a pre-emptive strike against Netflix, Foxtel has halved the price of its subscription video streaming service to $9.99 per month, Presto.
Online and DVD rental company Quickflix (ASX: QFX) has reported a 4 per cent increase in paying customers to 102,248 following the launch of streaming services on consoles including the Sony PlayStation 4 during December 2013.
Quickflix and AAPT have signed an agreement to allow Quickflix to scale its movie and TV streaming in Australia and New Zealand.
Netflix could shake up the Australian video streaming market if it ever chooses to enter, analysts told Computerworld Australia.
Paying customers at online and DVD rental company Quickflix dropped 5 per cent to 113,036 in the March quarter.