- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
- Police breaks up cybergang that stole over $15 million from banks
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
Quickflix - News, Features, and Slideshows
Early adoption of the Stan video streaming service has "exceeded expectations," Fairfax CEO Greg Hywood said today.
The imminent arrival of Netflix in Australia could give heart palpitations to the Australian media companies, according to an Australian analyst.
In what could be a pre-emptive strike against Netflix, Foxtel has halved the price of its subscription video streaming service to $9.99 per month, Presto.
Online and DVD rental company Quickflix (ASX: QFX) has reported a 4 per cent increase in paying customers to 102,248 following the launch of streaming services on consoles including the Sony PlayStation 4 during December 2013.
Quickflix and AAPT have signed an agreement to allow Quickflix to scale its movie and TV streaming in Australia and New Zealand.