- Private I: Hijacked DNS puts iOS virtual private networks at slight risk
- Attackers abuse legacy routing protocol to amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 2
- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
- VPN users, beware: You may not be as safe as you think you are
Quickflix - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX-listed video streaming and DVD rental company Quickflix has struck an agreement with Foxtel under which Foxtel's Presto streaming service will be available through Quickflix.
Early adoption of the Stan video streaming service has "exceeded expectations," Fairfax CEO Greg Hywood said today.
The imminent arrival of Netflix in Australia could give heart palpitations to the Australian media companies, according to an Australian analyst.
In what could be a pre-emptive strike against Netflix, Foxtel has halved the price of its subscription video streaming service to $9.99 per month, Presto.
Online and DVD rental company Quickflix (ASX: QFX) has reported a 4 per cent increase in paying customers to 102,248 following the launch of streaming services on consoles including the Sony PlayStation 4 during December 2013.