- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- Panel to review Australian government's cybersecurity readiness
Quickflix - News, Features, and Slideshows
Quickflix wants to raise almost $6 million to help it secure new TV and movie content ahead of the arrival of US giant Netflix in Australia.
The imminent arrival of Netflix in Australia could give heart palpitations to the Australian media companies, according to an Australian analyst.
In what could be a pre-emptive strike against Netflix, Foxtel has halved the price of its subscription video streaming service to $9.99 per month, Presto.
Online and DVD rental company Quickflix (ASX: QFX) has reported a 4 per cent increase in paying customers to 102,248 following the launch of streaming services on consoles including the Sony PlayStation 4 during December 2013.
Quickflix and AAPT have signed an agreement to allow Quickflix to scale its movie and TV streaming in Australia and New Zealand.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential