- Security missives from the front lines
- Facial recognition wouldn't have prevented the murders of two WDBJ reporters
- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
Quickflix - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX-listed video streaming and DVD rental company Quickflix has struck an agreement with Foxtel under which Foxtel's Presto streaming service will be available through Quickflix.
Early adoption of the Stan video streaming service has "exceeded expectations," Fairfax CEO Greg Hywood said today.
The imminent arrival of Netflix in Australia could give heart palpitations to the Australian media companies, according to an Australian analyst.
In what could be a pre-emptive strike against Netflix, Foxtel has halved the price of its subscription video streaming service to $9.99 per month, Presto.
Online and DVD rental company Quickflix (ASX: QFX) has reported a 4 per cent increase in paying customers to 102,248 following the launch of streaming services on consoles including the Sony PlayStation 4 during December 2013.
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum