- ANZ businesses suffer 29 data-loss events every day: Check Point
- Testing Security Controls for Logic Based Attacks
- Firms must muster the will to change security as username-password combos fall
- Honda's aims for 'collision-free society' are realised with new tech
- Apple Watch under scrutiny for privacy by Connecticut attorney general
quest software - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amazon Web Services has announced support for a handful of Windows Server applications in its public cloud, the company's latest move to attract enterprise IT shops.
Reflecting the growing need for automation tools in the enterprise, Quest Software has released a software package that could help Unix administrators better manage policy files that determine which users can access privileged material and programs on Unix and Linux systems.
Name: Scott Davidson
An improving economy should be spurring CFOs to hire workers to handle the increased business that their companies are experiencing lately. But a survey conducted in conjunction with the latest Robert Half Financial Hiring Index finds that finance executives are being extremely cautious about how they increase headcount.
Quest Software announced Tuesday that it is buying data-protection vendor BakBone for $US55 million, adding to its own portfolio of similar wares. The deal is expected to close in the first quarter of next year.
SharePoint 2010 may be on Microsoft's immediate road map, but users churning away on the current 2007 platform can still juice their rollouts with a host of add-ons that make the existing version seem new again.
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer