- Cybercrime group steals millions from Russian banks, targets US and European retailers
- South Korea nuclear operator runs drill after alleged hacker threat
- Exploits for dangerous network time protocol vulnerabilities can compromise systems
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Tor network offline in coming days due to Possible seizure
quest software - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amazon Web Services has announced support for a handful of Windows Server applications in its public cloud, the company's latest move to attract enterprise IT shops.
Reflecting the growing need for automation tools in the enterprise, Quest Software has released a software package that could help Unix administrators better manage policy files that determine which users can access privileged material and programs on Unix and Linux systems.
Name: Scott Davidson
An improving economy should be spurring CFOs to hire workers to handle the increased business that their companies are experiencing lately. But a survey conducted in conjunction with the latest Robert Half Financial Hiring Index finds that finance executives are being extremely cautious about how they increase headcount.
Quest Software announced Tuesday that it is buying data-protection vendor BakBone for $US55 million, adding to its own portfolio of similar wares. The deal is expected to close in the first quarter of next year.
SharePoint 2010 may be on Microsoft's immediate road map, but users churning away on the current 2007 platform can still juice their rollouts with a host of add-ons that make the existing version seem new again.
- How JustGiving is using social tactics and data to personalise giving
- Being the first CMO: Mint Wireless' Justus Hammer talks data and results-driven marketing
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation