- Need help? Microsoft Stores offer free tech support, PC tune-ups, malware removal
- Likes of Apple Pay may make smaller banks more vulnerable
- Welcome to the age of pervasive supercomputing
- Free is good: No-cost Panda Software tops AV-Test's rankings of antivirus software
- Internet criminals migrating to hide inside 'darknets' warns Europol
quest software - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amazon Web Services has announced support for a handful of Windows Server applications in its public cloud, the company's latest move to attract enterprise IT shops.
Reflecting the growing need for automation tools in the enterprise, Quest Software has released a software package that could help Unix administrators better manage policy files that determine which users can access privileged material and programs on Unix and Linux systems.
Name: Scott Davidson
An improving economy should be spurring CFOs to hire workers to handle the increased business that their companies are experiencing lately. But a survey conducted in conjunction with the latest Robert Half Financial Hiring Index finds that finance executives are being extremely cautious about how they increase headcount.
Quest Software announced Tuesday that it is buying data-protection vendor BakBone for $US55 million, adding to its own portfolio of similar wares. The deal is expected to close in the first quarter of next year.
SharePoint 2010 may be on Microsoft's immediate road map, but users churning away on the current 2007 platform can still juice their rollouts with a host of add-ons that make the existing version seem new again.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company