- French lawmakers take first step toward gathering all communications metadata
- Mobile ransomware targets Canadian porn viewers
- Cybercriminals borrow from APT playbook in attack against PoS vendors
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, May 5
- Netflix open-sources security incident management tool
quest software - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amazon Web Services has announced support for a handful of Windows Server applications in its public cloud, the company's latest move to attract enterprise IT shops.
Reflecting the growing need for automation tools in the enterprise, Quest Software has released a software package that could help Unix administrators better manage policy files that determine which users can access privileged material and programs on Unix and Linux systems.
Name: Scott Davidson
An improving economy should be spurring CFOs to hire workers to handle the increased business that their companies are experiencing lately. But a survey conducted in conjunction with the latest Robert Half Financial Hiring Index finds that finance executives are being extremely cautious about how they increase headcount.
Quest Software announced Tuesday that it is buying data-protection vendor BakBone for $US55 million, adding to its own portfolio of similar wares. The deal is expected to close in the first quarter of next year.
SharePoint 2010 may be on Microsoft's immediate road map, but users churning away on the current 2007 platform can still juice their rollouts with a host of add-ons that make the existing version seem new again.
- Cebit 2015: Aussie politicos claim ownership over knowledge economy
- AMEX Global Business Travel adopts new Cloud-based strategy
- INTERVIEW: AOL's Digital Prophet, Shingy, gives us his predictions for 2015
- Australia’s router market hits a downturn: IDC Australia
- Equinix to supply private managed connections to Microsoft Office 365
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation
- Panel: Avoid social and you risk missing business growth opportunities
- 5 lessons from AMP on driving disruptive digital thinking
- Coles trials voice-recognition gizmo Hiku
- How Telstra is applying data analytics to customer experience