- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- 2 million stolen login credentials discovered for Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, other sites
- USB wizards offer new Type-C connector to solve plug headache
- Government organisations still open to attack using USB sticks, finds Kaspersky Lab
- NSA collects data from millions of cellphones worldwide
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Spies offered to share info about Aussies
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Amazon Web Services has announced support for a handful of Windows Server applications in its public cloud, the company's latest move to attract enterprise IT shops.
Reflecting the growing need for automation tools in the enterprise, Quest Software has released a software package that could help Unix administrators better manage policy files that determine which users can access privileged material and programs on Unix and Linux systems.
Name: Scott Davidson
An improving economy should be spurring CFOs to hire workers to handle the increased business that their companies are experiencing lately. But a survey conducted in conjunction with the latest Robert Half Financial Hiring Index finds that finance executives are being extremely cautious about how they increase headcount.
Quest Software announced Tuesday that it is buying data-protection vendor BakBone for $US55 million, adding to its own portfolio of similar wares. The deal is expected to close in the first quarter of next year.
SharePoint 2010 may be on Microsoft's immediate road map, but users churning away on the current 2007 platform can still juice their rollouts with a host of add-ons that make the existing version seem new again.
Organisations face a juggling act with the need to improve backup and recovery, increase server virtualization, manage data growth, while remaining in operation. Virtualization has complicated the protection landscape, as protecting virtual environments can be a challenge, especially as VMs are quickly and easily created, moved, and deleted in data centres and in the cloud. This white paper explores how new backup systems have been invigorated with future-proof functionality aimed at today’s virtualized environments, offering the backup “fountain of youth”.
Divx Plus 8 provides you with a Web Player which allows you to watch DivX, AVI and MKV videos in your web brower; you can ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch