- Mozilla advises webmasters to implement X-Frame-Options security header
- Hacker sentenced to 18 months for peddling computer access to US national security lab
- Phishing gang suspected of £1 million theft found with hand grenade
- Internet companies dismayed by French law allowing warrantless access to live user data
- Rules that carriers must retain data called incompatible with EU law
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
- Updated: NBN Co releases strategic review
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- TPG buys AAPT
Amazon Web Services has announced support for a handful of Windows Server applications in its public cloud, the company's latest move to attract enterprise IT shops.
Reflecting the growing need for automation tools in the enterprise, Quest Software has released a software package that could help Unix administrators better manage policy files that determine which users can access privileged material and programs on Unix and Linux systems.
Name: Scott Davidson
An improving economy should be spurring CFOs to hire workers to handle the increased business that their companies are experiencing lately. But a survey conducted in conjunction with the latest Robert Half Financial Hiring Index finds that finance executives are being extremely cautious about how they increase headcount.
Quest Software announced Tuesday that it is buying data-protection vendor BakBone for $US55 million, adding to its own portfolio of similar wares. The deal is expected to close in the first quarter of next year.
SharePoint 2010 may be on Microsoft's immediate road map, but users churning away on the current 2007 platform can still juice their rollouts with a host of add-ons that make the existing version seem new again.
If business-relevant information is not well managed, secured and analysed, it can become an underutilized asset or—worst case—a legal and competitive liability. Nearly all of the IT and business executives who responded to a recent survey recognise this risk, and say they understand the importance of having an enterprise information management (EIM) strategy. Find out more on how to reduce costs, improve competitiveness and avoid risk by making information management an enterprisewide strategic priority.
Dropbox is a sharing tool that allows you to synchronize your documents, as well share files with others. It automatically uploads the files to the ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report