queensland - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Queensland Police Service (QPS) is set to bring nine analog film speed cameras into the digital age, with high resolution images from the cameras to be electronically transmitted back to the QPS traffic camera office for processing.
The Office of Fair and Safe Work Queensland (OFSWQ) has issued an invitation to offer for mobile application software development.
The University of Queensland has announced a $10 million fund for early-stage startups.
A 21-year-old man who was alleged to have hacked a United States-based online gaming developer’s computer network back in March 2014 has now been charged with allegedly stealing $110,000 worth of Bitcoin digital currency during the hack.
Open data and the market-driven uptake of advanced meters will help foster innovation in the sunshine state's electricity sector under a 30-year strategy released today by the Queensland government.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company