queensland - News, Features, and Slideshows
A 21-year-old man who was alleged to have hacked a United States-based online gaming developer’s computer network back in March 2014 has now been charged with allegedly stealing $110,000 worth of Bitcoin digital currency during the hack.
Open data and the market-driven uptake of advanced meters will help foster innovation in the sunshine state's electricity sector under a 30-year strategy released today by the Queensland government.
The Queensland government will develop a Digital Government Framework for using digital channels as the preferred means of delivering services to the public under a strategic roadmap released today.
Cloud computing will be placed "at the centre of government ICT reform" under a new IT strategy update released by the Queensland government today.
A tablet and smartphone trial by Queensland Police has been judged a success, with more iPads and iPhones to be deployed to frontline officers this year.
- Vodafone relying on high-value subscribers amid 137,000 customer loss
- Brocade kitting the Australian Genome Research Facility for Big Data
- Anchor goes Openstack to boost retail website performance
- Adobe: Class division emerging in website design
- Acronis launches software-as-a-service backup delivery model for VARs, MSPs
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success