queensland - News, Features, and Slideshows
A new support centre called iDcare has been opened in Sippy Downs, Queensland for victims of identity theft around Australia.
The Queensland Police Service (QPS) is set to bring nine analog film speed cameras into the digital age, with high resolution images from the cameras to be electronically transmitted back to the QPS traffic camera office for processing.
The Office of Fair and Safe Work Queensland (OFSWQ) has issued an invitation to offer for mobile application software development.
The University of Queensland has announced a $10 million fund for early-stage startups.
A 21-year-old man who was alleged to have hacked a United States-based online gaming developer’s computer network back in March 2014 has now been charged with allegedly stealing $110,000 worth of Bitcoin digital currency during the hack.
- Canonical celebrates cloud freedoms with new Ubuntu
- Apple and sapphire supplier strike deal to end partnership
- Collection of new cord cutting techs make it easier to snip that CATV tether
- One missed email and Google Inbox will be in trouble
- Microsoft exec opens up about Research lab closure, layoffs