- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
queensland - News, Features, and Slideshows
A new support centre called iDcare has been opened in Sippy Downs, Queensland for victims of identity theft around Australia.
The Queensland Police Service (QPS) is set to bring nine analog film speed cameras into the digital age, with high resolution images from the cameras to be electronically transmitted back to the QPS traffic camera office for processing.
The Office of Fair and Safe Work Queensland (OFSWQ) has issued an invitation to offer for mobile application software development.
The University of Queensland has announced a $10 million fund for early-stage startups.
A 21-year-old man who was alleged to have hacked a United States-based online gaming developer’s computer network back in March 2014 has now been charged with allegedly stealing $110,000 worth of Bitcoin digital currency during the hack.
- World's first 3D full-body scanning booth to create custom you figurines
- SAP offering customers 'simpler' way to buy its Hana in-memory platform
- Intel venture capital funds target Chinese startups in wearables, IoT
- Microsoft releases first Windows 10 update, starts testing fast-paced delivery system
- Broadband boost: G.fast testing lab, consortium to foster 100G over copper