queensland - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Queensland branch of the Australian Computer Society has called for the creation of a digital economy ministry and a digital ministerial advisory council in the state.
A gang of ATM skimmers has been at work in Queensland with several ATMs in South East Queensland targeted recently, say state police.
A severe storm in Queensland has battered services for major ISPs in the state.
The Queensland Police free Policelink iOS and Android app has been enhanced so that people can include photo and video uploads when they report less urgent crimes such as a noisy party.
Lockyer Valley Regional Council (LVRC) in Queensland has cut wait times and improved customer service for ratepayers by using a live chat service on its website.
- Meltdown! New Periscope iPhone app live streams ice cream factory's end
- Court throws out lawsuit over storage on iPhones, iPads
- Facebook speeds iPhone app dev wih React Native
- Facebook wants to blur lines between reality and virtual reality
- Microsoft name games continue as 'universal apps' become 'Windows apps'