Queensland’s Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services is preparing for a major overhaul of its IT infrastructure that will see it make increasing use of private and public cloud.
queensland - News, Features, and Slideshows
SPARQ Solutions is preparing for the rollout of a new enterprise resource planning (ERP)/enterprise asset management (EAM) system for Energy Queensland, following the formal 1 July launch of the state-owned company.
The Queensland government has launched a new program intended to help small businesses compete with larger ICT vendors.
The Queensland government has unveiled a two-year, $400,000 funding agreement with the Open Data Institute Queensland (ODIQ).
The Queensland government has earmarked $1 million of its $10 million Advance Queensland Platform Technology Program for a Boeing-led drone research project.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms