queensland - News, Features, and Slideshows
Queensland's new eHealth investment strategy will create around 1000 jobs, according to the state's health minister, Cameron Dick.
Intelligent lighting, automated water and power metering could help South East Queensland to become a so-called 'smart region' according to a new report released by Cisco.
Queensland government departments should boost their disaster preparedness, according to a report released today by the state's auditor-general.
The Queensland government has set aside $24 million in the 2015-16 state budget for the creation of a Startup Queensland program.
The Queensland branch of the Australian Computer Society has called for the creation of a digital economy ministry and a digital ministerial advisory council in the state.
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Obama’s cybersecurity agenda bold, but relies on untested funding, experts say
- Microsoft delivers Office 2016 to subscribers on the slow train
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?