- China says US hacking accusations are 'totally groundless'
- Ig Nobels promise scientific silliness – which is kind of the point
- BitTorrent Bleep's serverless, peer-to-peer messaging enters public alpha
- Right-to-be-forgotten 'dashboard' to help EU's data protection authorities
queensland - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Office of Fair and Safe Work Queensland (OFSWQ) has issued an invitation to offer for mobile application software development.
The University of Queensland has announced a $10 million fund for early-stage startups.
A 21-year-old man who was alleged to have hacked a United States-based online gaming developer’s computer network back in March 2014 has now been charged with allegedly stealing $110,000 worth of Bitcoin digital currency during the hack.
Open data and the market-driven uptake of advanced meters will help foster innovation in the sunshine state's electricity sector under a 30-year strategy released today by the Queensland government.
The Queensland government will develop a Digital Government Framework for using digital channels as the preferred means of delivering services to the public under a strategic roadmap released today.
- CoinJar’s bitcoin EFTPOS card to hit the market next week
- Queensland Government appoints Interactive Intelligence to ICT Service Panel
- More than 200 Aussie Apple fanatics hire minions to stand in line for iPhone 6
- Former Microsoft exec named CEO of Australian bar tab start-up
- Qlik launches self service Business Intelligence tool for enterprise
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity