- Hackers make drive-by download attacks stealthier with fileless infections
- Are your calls being intercepted? 17 fake cell towers discovered in one month
- NIST issues Best Practices on how to best use Secure Shell software
- Meet Tox, an open, privacy-focused Skype replacement
- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
Queensland University of Technology - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australians are expected to spend $5.8 billion on computer and online games over the next four years however a lack of locally available skills available to the country's gaming industry could see it miss out on this boom.
The quest to improve Australian road systems received a boost this week with the opening of a research centre at the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in Brisbane.
- Google Enterprise becomes Google for Work
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates