- LightCyber rolls out new features for endpoint malware detection platform
- Mozilla puts old hardware to new use, runs Tor relays
- Who runs an antivirus scan these days? Apparently almost nobody
- New Chrome extension spots unencrypted tracking
- Australia a growing source of DDoS attacks as well as a target, Arbor warns
Queensland University of Technology - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) aims to bring robots to the masses through two massive open online courses (MOOCs) on robotics.
Teams from Flinders University, Queensland University of Technology and the University of Newcastle are battling it out in a maritime robot challenge in Singapore this week.
Australians are expected to spend $5.8 billion on computer and online games over the next four years however a lack of locally available skills available to the country's gaming industry could see it miss out on this boom.
The quest to improve Australian road systems received a boost this week with the opening of a research centre at the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in Brisbane.
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role
- Why social listening platforms are failing