- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- Three easy ways to separate work and play on the same PC
- Spammers top spoofing targets are still finance and travel industries
- Hold the phone: iMessage spam not all it's cracked up to be
Queensland University of Technology - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australians are expected to spend $5.8 billion on computer and online games over the next four years however a lack of locally available skills available to the country's gaming industry could see it miss out on this boom.
The quest to improve Australian road systems received a boost this week with the opening of a research centre at the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in Brisbane.