- Researchers find previously unknown exploits among Hacking Team's leaked files
- Scammers bypass Google filters with PDF cloaking
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, July 7
- OpenSSL tells users to prepare for a high severity flaw
- Hacking Team hack reveals why you shouldn't jailbreak your iPhone
Queensland floods - News, Features, and Slideshows
After trialling a Wi-Fi unit during the Queensland floods in 2013 to process insurance claims in a timely fashion, Cunningham Lindsey rolled out Wi-Fi access points to its 48 Australian offices.
Vodafone is in the process of restoring 2G and 3G services to flood-affected suburbs in Queensland.
Despite torrential rain flooding Brisbane as a result of ex-tropical Cyclone Oswald, data centre operators have escaped unscathed.
The impact of the Queensland floods on earnings at eBusiness Systems (NSX:EBS) appears to have dissipated.
Members of the private sector who were hoping that the federal government will come to their aid when a disaster strikes should think again according to the Attorney-General’s first assistant secretary, Mike Rothery.
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault
- Bluechip Infotech acquires MPA Systems' Cyberoam business