- Threat response hampered by information overload – but there is hope
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Google to freeze some Adobe Flash content on Sept. 1
- Security missives from the front lines
Queensland floods - News, Features, and Slideshows
After trialling a Wi-Fi unit during the Queensland floods in 2013 to process insurance claims in a timely fashion, Cunningham Lindsey rolled out Wi-Fi access points to its 48 Australian offices.
Vodafone is in the process of restoring 2G and 3G services to flood-affected suburbs in Queensland.
Despite torrential rain flooding Brisbane as a result of ex-tropical Cyclone Oswald, data centre operators have escaped unscathed.
The impact of the Queensland floods on earnings at eBusiness Systems (NSX:EBS) appears to have dissipated.
Members of the private sector who were hoping that the federal government will come to their aid when a disaster strikes should think again according to the Attorney-General’s first assistant secretary, Mike Rothery.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager