- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
- Eyes on China as massive DDoS on GitHub heads into day three
- 'Largest DDoS attack' in GitHub's history targets anticensorship projects
Queensland floods - News, Features, and Slideshows
After trialling a Wi-Fi unit during the Queensland floods in 2013 to process insurance claims in a timely fashion, Cunningham Lindsey rolled out Wi-Fi access points to its 48 Australian offices.
Vodafone is in the process of restoring 2G and 3G services to flood-affected suburbs in Queensland.
Despite torrential rain flooding Brisbane as a result of ex-tropical Cyclone Oswald, data centre operators have escaped unscathed.
The impact of the Queensland floods on earnings at eBusiness Systems (NSX:EBS) appears to have dissipated.
Members of the private sector who were hoping that the federal government will come to their aid when a disaster strikes should think again according to the Attorney-General’s first assistant secretary, Mike Rothery.