Queensland floods - News, Features, and Slideshows
After trialling a Wi-Fi unit during the Queensland floods in 2013 to process insurance claims in a timely fashion, Cunningham Lindsey rolled out Wi-Fi access points to its 48 Australian offices.
Vodafone is in the process of restoring 2G and 3G services to flood-affected suburbs in Queensland.
Despite torrential rain flooding Brisbane as a result of ex-tropical Cyclone Oswald, data centre operators have escaped unscathed.
The impact of the Queensland floods on earnings at eBusiness Systems (NSX:EBS) appears to have dissipated.
Members of the private sector who were hoping that the federal government will come to their aid when a disaster strikes should think again according to the Attorney-General’s first assistant secretary, Mike Rothery.
- Teradata and Localz partner up on proximity marketing tech
- Telstra confirms outside candidate to replace Buckman as media and marketing chief
- Dumb Ways to Die creators launch second game
- Smartwatch interest ticks up as Apple Watch fever rises
- 70 per cent of your marketing tests should fail, says head of Data@Ogilvy