- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
Queensland floods - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone is in the process of restoring 2G and 3G services to flood-affected suburbs in Queensland.
Despite torrential rain flooding Brisbane as a result of ex-tropical Cyclone Oswald, data centre operators have escaped unscathed.
The impact of the Queensland floods on earnings at eBusiness Systems (NSX:EBS) appears to have dissipated.
Members of the private sector who were hoping that the federal government will come to their aid when a disaster strikes should think again according to the Attorney-General’s first assistant secretary, Mike Rothery.
Last month's Queensland floods have brought out major issues with the National Relay Service (NRS), says the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN).
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers