- Chrome loses “confusing” yellow triangle for HTTPS sites
- US, UK disrupt Dridex botnet, which targeted online banking
- Phishing websites look more legit with SSL certs from major companies
- Cisco dedicates security project to 'pissing off the bad guys'
- Cambridge University study finds 87 percent of Android devices vulnerable to attack
Queensland flood - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about Queensland flood
Optus is providing mobile and fixed services to central and north Queensland via its fibre network following outages in Telstra’s network due to flooding in Queensland.