Queensland flood - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about Queensland flood
Optus is providing mobile and fixed services to central and north Queensland via its fibre network following outages in Telstra’s network due to flooding in Queensland.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities