- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
Queensland flood - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about Queensland flood
Optus is providing mobile and fixed services to central and north Queensland via its fibre network following outages in Telstra’s network due to flooding in Queensland.