- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
quantum computing - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Commonwealth Bank’s investment spend for the six months ending 31 December grew to $681 million, up from $595 million in the first half of FY15 and $651 million in 2H15.
Telstra has announced it will invest $10 million in the Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology (CQC2T) at the University of New South Wales.
The Commonwealth Bank intends to invest a further $10 million in the University of New South Wales’ Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology.
University of New South Wales (UNSW) researchers have written and manipulated a quantum version of computer code in a silicon microchip.
A team of engineers at the University of New South Wales have built a quantum logic gate in silicon which makes calculations between two quantum bits or `qubits’ of information possible.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation