IBM Research is making its quantum processor available to the public via IBM's cloud to any desktop or mobile device.
quantum computing - News, Features, and Slideshows
We humans may still be licking our wounds following AI's victory at the ancient game of Go, but it turns out we still have something to be proud of.
MIT researchers have announced a new approach that uses diamonds to solve a tricky problem with quantum computers.
The Commonwealth Bank’s investment spend for the six months ending 31 December grew to $681 million, up from $595 million in the first half of FY15 and $651 million in 2H15.
Telstra has announced it will invest $10 million in the Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology (CQC2T) at the University of New South Wales.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.