Qantas - News, Features, and Slideshows
Qantas in pictures
Billed as Australia's largest Cloud event, the Amazon Web Services Summit was held at a variety of venues including the Hordern Pavilion, Sydney Cricket Ground and Bavarian Bier Cafe.
Qantas has unveiled a free app for the Apple Watch ahead of its launch in Australia on April 24.
Forget in-flight iPads; Qantas is about to pilot virtual reality goggles on the heads of its customers.
An automated call scam that phones people up and claims that they have won a travel prize is still dialling people, five months after Qantas first alerted customers about it.
NBN Co ranks number 8 in LinkedIn’s list of the most in demand employers across Australia, despite a recent management shakeup after the Coalition government took power.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking