Pure Hacking - News, Features, and Slideshows
Hosting data in a public Cloud may save money but companies should investigate if payment card industry (PCI) compliance is covered first, according to security consultant firm Pure Hacking.
PureWAF, an Australian-developed managed firewall service designed to protect web applications, won the security section of the national iAwards last night for its developers, information security consultancy Pure Hacking.
Ethical hacker company, Pure Hacking, has developed a strategic security practice designed to seek out vulnerabilities in companies before black hat hackers find them.
Skype has released a new version of its Internet telephony and video conferencing software for Mac OS X.
Security patching must move beyond the computer to the smartphone as more security cracks appear in the devices, according to local security experts.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking