- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Pure Hacking - News, Features, and Slideshows
Hosting data in a public Cloud may save money but companies should investigate if payment card industry (PCI) compliance is covered first, according to security consultant firm Pure Hacking.
PureWAF, an Australian-developed managed firewall service designed to protect web applications, won the security section of the national iAwards last night for its developers, information security consultancy Pure Hacking.
Ethical hacker company, Pure Hacking, has developed a strategic security practice designed to seek out vulnerabilities in companies before black hat hackers find them.
Skype has released a new version of its Internet telephony and video conferencing software for Mac OS X.
Security patching must move beyond the computer to the smartphone as more security cracks appear in the devices, according to local security experts.