- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Hosting data in a public Cloud may save money but companies should investigate if payment card industry (PCI) compliance is covered first, according to security consultant firm Pure Hacking.
PureWAF, an Australian-developed managed firewall service designed to protect web applications, won the security section of the national iAwards last night for its developers, information security consultancy Pure Hacking.
Ethical hacker company, Pure Hacking, has developed a strategic security practice designed to seek out vulnerabilities in companies before black hat hackers find them.
Skype has released a new version of its Internet telephony and video conferencing software for Mac OS X.
Security patching must move beyond the computer to the smartphone as more security cracks appear in the devices, according to local security experts.
Radicati Market Quadrants illustrate how individual vendors fit within a specific technology market, classifying them as niche specialists, up-and-coming pioneers, today’s top players or yesterday’s leaders. In August 2013, Radicati used this model t o assess and compare 14 cloud business email providers, including Google.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Amazon: A culture based on customer data
- Why it's time to make customer engagement about context, not campaigns
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers