- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
psp - News, Features, and Slideshows
Unity Technologies has added the ability to develop games for the Sony PlayStation Vita to version 4.3 of its cross-platform toolset.
Sony will slash the price of its PlayStation Vita handheld game consoles by up to a third in Japan, it said Monday, weeks after it cut its sales target for the device following weak holiday sales.
Sony is hoping developers are interested in working on games for its PlayStation Vita and Android-based devices, as it launched a beta test Thursday of a new cross-platform SDK.
Sony will fully restore PlayStation Network service to users in Japan this week, ending a two-and-a-half month suspension of service, and bringing to a close an embarrassing incident that began with the largest known loss of customer information by a company.
Japan's console and portable gaming market sank 16 per cent in the first six months of the year as new software failed to make a splash and sales of hardware fell, according to data released on Thursday.
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together