- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
psp - News, Features, and Slideshows
Unity Technologies has added the ability to develop games for the Sony PlayStation Vita to version 4.3 of its cross-platform toolset.
Sony will slash the price of its PlayStation Vita handheld game consoles by up to a third in Japan, it said Monday, weeks after it cut its sales target for the device following weak holiday sales.
Sony is hoping developers are interested in working on games for its PlayStation Vita and Android-based devices, as it launched a beta test Thursday of a new cross-platform SDK.
Sony will fully restore PlayStation Network service to users in Japan this week, ending a two-and-a-half month suspension of service, and bringing to a close an embarrassing incident that began with the largest known loss of customer information by a company.
Japan's console and portable gaming market sank 16 per cent in the first six months of the year as new software failed to make a splash and sales of hardware fell, according to data released on Thursday.
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button