While the tag-teaming antics of LulzSec and Anonymous made many a security news headline during the last year, arguably the repeated hacking of Sony’s PlayStationNetwork (PSN) and Qriocity services was the biggest hack, securing its place in the Top 10 Influential list for 2011.
PSN - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sony’s PlayStation Network (PSN) is back up and running for Australian users, according to the Japanese gaming giant.
Sony has issued a frequently asked questions (FAQ) guide for its customers following weeks of non-service for its PlayStation Network (PSN) due to repeated hacking attacks.
Sony has fallen victim to a third cyber attack against its Playstation network, while the Japanese IT giant's chief executive officer has confirmed that a date for the restoration of the network is yet to be set.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!