While the tag-teaming antics of LulzSec and Anonymous made many a security news headline during the last year, arguably the repeated hacking of Sony’s PlayStationNetwork (PSN) and Qriocity services was the biggest hack, securing its place in the Top 10 Influential list for 2011.
PSN - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sony’s PlayStation Network (PSN) is back up and running for Australian users, according to the Japanese gaming giant.
Sony has issued a frequently asked questions (FAQ) guide for its customers following weeks of non-service for its PlayStation Network (PSN) due to repeated hacking attacks.
Sony has fallen victim to a third cyber attack against its Playstation network, while the Japanese IT giant's chief executive officer has confirmed that a date for the restoration of the network is yet to be set.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is