PSN - News, Features, and Slideshows
While the tag-teaming antics of LulzSec and Anonymous made many a security news headline during the last year, arguably the repeated hacking of Sony’s PlayStationNetwork (PSN) and Qriocity services was the biggest hack, securing its place in the Top 10 Influential list for 2011.
Sony’s PlayStation Network (PSN) is back up and running for Australian users, according to the Japanese gaming giant.
Sony has issued a frequently asked questions (FAQ) guide for its customers following weeks of non-service for its PlayStation Network (PSN) due to repeated hacking attacks.
Sony has fallen victim to a third cyber attack against its Playstation network, while the Japanese IT giant's chief executive officer has confirmed that a date for the restoration of the network is yet to be set.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again