- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
privacy commissioner - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) has been in contact with Vodafone over allegations that an employee accessed the phone of Fairfax Media journalist Natalie O'Brien in January 2011.
Timothy Pilgrim has been reappointed to the role of Australian Privacy Commissioner, ending the vacancy since his previous term expired in July.
Australian Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim has opened an investigation into an alleged data breach involving iiNet subsidiary Westnet.
Private health insurer Nib has a confirmed an online privacy incident involving the personal details of a number of its customers.
Adobe failed to adequately protect customer information from hackers, the Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim, has found.