privacy commissioner - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim is investigating reports about SIM card encryption keys – including those of SIM cards used in Australia – having been allegedly hacked by United States and United Kingdom intelligence agencies during 2010 and 2011.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) will be rolling out a privacy management framework in May this year to help organisations develop or review their privacy program.
The privacy commissioners of Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and Macao, China have all sent an email to Insecam – the operator of a website that broadcasts footage from private webcams – asking it to take down its website.
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) breached the Privacy Act when it failed to “adequately protect” the personal information of approximately 9,250 asylum seekers, said Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim today.
Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim, has ordered Telstra to pay $18,000 and apologise to a family law judge after it published his name and address in the White Pages.
- Meltdown! New Periscope iPhone app live streams ice cream factory's end
- Court throws out lawsuit over storage on iPhones, iPads
- Facebook speeds iPhone app dev wih React Native
- Facebook wants to blur lines between reality and virtual reality
- Microsoft name games continue as 'universal apps' become 'Windows apps'