- Expect a surge in new banking malware after software leak
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
privacy commissioner - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim has opened an investigation into an alleged data breach involving iiNet subsidiary Westnet.
Private health insurer Nib has a confirmed an online privacy incident involving the personal details of a number of its customers.
Adobe failed to adequately protect customer information from hackers, the Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim, has found.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) this week will be assessing the privacy controls of 44 websites and mobile apps aimed at children aged 12 and under.
Telco industry organisation Communications Alliance says that a ruling by the Privacy Commissioner that will give a journalist access to so-called 'metadata' associated with his mobile phone service has "disturbing ramifications for the telecommunications sector and for its millions of customers throughout Australia".
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Bluechip Infotech acquires MPA Systems' Cyberoam business
- Oracle: How partners can make the most out of Cloud ERP services
- “Autotask is vital to our success,” says Dynamic Business Technologies
- Intel Security launches new Microsoft Office 365 Channel Kit