The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) has been in contact with Vodafone over allegations that an employee accessed the phone of Fairfax Media journalist Natalie O'Brien in January 2011.
privacy commissioner - News, Features, and Slideshows
Timothy Pilgrim has been reappointed to the role of Australian Privacy Commissioner, ending the vacancy since his previous term expired in July.
Australian Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim has opened an investigation into an alleged data breach involving iiNet subsidiary Westnet.
Private health insurer Nib has a confirmed an online privacy incident involving the personal details of a number of its customers.
Adobe failed to adequately protect customer information from hackers, the Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim, has found.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.