- Home security demystified: How to build a smart DIY system
- German gov't proposes telecom data retention law
- Security Watch: Fujitsu launches Security Services practice
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- Cybercrime skills critical for all police as global criminals move online, INTERPOL warns
Privacy Act 1988 - News, Features, and Slideshows
The exemptions of certain groups of people from drone surveillance is an issue that’s top of mind of Australian Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s Privacy Week has begun in earnest with the unveiling of a Guide to Information Security in Sydney today.
With new Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) coming into law in March 2014, Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim says now is the time for organisations to start preparing by conducting a review of privacy policies.