PRISM - News, Features, and Slideshows
In response to the New Zealand government's passing of the controversial GCSB Amendment Act, 'Hactivist' group Anonymous to "broaden the scope of [its] NZ operations" over the next week with "Operation Kiwi Freedom".
The US surveillance program PRISM has severely threatened the continued freedom of Internet advocates, according to Internet Society (ISOC) regional bureau director for Asia-Pacific, Rajnesh Singh.
Greens Senator Scott Ludlam has laid out his focus areas for improving privacy and transparency when it comes to the use of citizens' personal data by commercial companies and government agencies.
Greens senator Scott Ludlam believes the US National Security Agency (NSA) has handed information it has collected from its PRISM system to the Australian government.
Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim has defended the public’s right to privacy, but warned that privacy was not “absolute” following revelations about a US surveillance program called PRISM.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities