PRISM - News, Features, and Slideshows
In response to the New Zealand government's passing of the controversial GCSB Amendment Act, 'Hactivist' group Anonymous to "broaden the scope of [its] NZ operations" over the next week with "Operation Kiwi Freedom".
The US surveillance program PRISM has severely threatened the continued freedom of Internet advocates, according to Internet Society (ISOC) regional bureau director for Asia-Pacific, Rajnesh Singh.
Greens Senator Scott Ludlam has laid out his focus areas for improving privacy and transparency when it comes to the use of citizens' personal data by commercial companies and government agencies.
Greens senator Scott Ludlam believes the US National Security Agency (NSA) has handed information it has collected from its PRISM system to the Australian government.
Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim has defended the public’s right to privacy, but warned that privacy was not “absolute” following revelations about a US surveillance program called PRISM.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC