- SMBs must step carefully before committing to security-as-a-service: GFI
- Trusting, lazy humans a common theme in recent security vulnerabilities
- Apple releases tons of security updates for recent flaws and exploits
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
prices - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian competition regulator has asked how to refine pricing of SMS text messages and mobile calls.
Mobile customers in Australia could see SMS rates plummet after a decision by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) to regulate prices for SMS termination.
International call rates continue to tumble with Vodafone Hutchison Australia announcing reductions for prepaid international call rates to 12 countries.
With elections approaching next year, rivals of Telstra have urged for strong controls on the rates charged by Telstra for access to its infrastructure.
Mobile customers can now get Optus 4G without a contract.
- Ansell marketing chief: Technology literacy is imperative for customer experience success
- Holla chief: Customer experience is the new brand remit
- Ooyala buys media software vendor for digital and video content management
- NRMA announces second round of startup accelerator program
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change