- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
prices - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile customers in Australia could see SMS rates plummet after a decision by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) to regulate prices for SMS termination.
International call rates continue to tumble with Vodafone Hutchison Australia announcing reductions for prepaid international call rates to 12 countries.
With elections approaching next year, rivals of Telstra have urged for strong controls on the rates charged by Telstra for access to its infrastructure.
Mobile customers can now get Optus 4G without a contract.
Many small businesses may not understand the benefits of NBN, despite many plans on the way targeting 2 million such companies in Australia, according to Flying Solo founder, Robert Gerrish.
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider Electric
- Communications Alliance urges caution in online copyright debate
- Atmail Cloud billings jump 900 per cent on Zuora SaaS platform
- NTT Com forms Cloud partnership with the Philippines' largest telco
- Television is still king, but not for long: Deloitte