- China tightens grip over the Internet with new security law
- SMBs must step carefully before committing to security-as-a-service: GFI
- Trusting, lazy humans a common theme in recent security vulnerabilities
- Apple releases tons of security updates for recent flaws and exploits
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
prepaid - News, Features, and Slideshows
Customers no longer have to prove their identity at the store when buying prepaid mobile services, under new identity verification rules that took effect today.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia will upgrade prepaid mobile customers to its 4G network starting today, the telco has announced.
Telstra has terminated its supply of prepaid mobile service to ispONE due to an alleged failure by the reseller to pay its invoices, according to ispONE.
New Australian telco Yatango Mobile requires customers to have a Facebook account and allows its users to custom build their monthly plan rates.
The Boost Mobile website server was temporarily overwhelmed today by a traffic spike following the operator’s launch of new 3G prepaid plans on the Telstra network. Visitors to the site were able to register as of yesterday afternoon.
- Adaptive Insights secures $75 million in funding for expansion
- Dimension Data equips Tour de France with Big Data analytics and digital delivery platform
- Rhipe launches new Microsoft CSP program
- Aussie firms must catch up or end up as easy security targets: Dell SecureWorks
- Iridium appoints World Reach as official service partner
- RadiumOne secures US$54m for programmatic ad tech
- Ansell marketing chief: Technology literacy is imperative for customer experience success
- Holla chief: Customer experience is the new brand remit
- Ooyala buys media software vendor for digital and video content management
- NRMA announces second round of startup accelerator program