- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
- Hacking Team surveillance malware masquerades as legitimate bookmark manager
powerpoint - News, Features, and Slideshows
When you think about animation, little dancing men pop-up in your head, but it is so much more than just that. We are talking about the incorporation of 3-D animation, sound and how the two works together.
You will find a lot of tips and hints on the internet, but for simple video embedding, the following steps will work just fine. PowerPoint can use a wide variety of video files including Flash, Windows Media Files (asf), Windows Video Files (avi), Microsoft Recorded TV Shows (dvr-ms), Movie Files (mpeg) and windows Media Video Files (wmv) among others.
The options available can become overbearing and confusing. The following description of how to convert your PowerPoint document to a video, is simple and also supplies you with a PowerPoint hosting service.
If you use PowerPoint on a regular basis, you will no doubt have been occasionally frustrated that the backgrounds available do not always match your products or presentation topic.
If you have already used most of the Microsoft PowerPoint templates and you’re looking for some new ones we've selected some of the best