- Cisco: notorious hackers using Linux cloak earn $30m a year
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
powerpoint - News, Features, and Slideshows
powerpoint in pictures
As part of the beta release program for Windows 10, Microsoft has released free touchscreen versions of Excel, PowerPoint and Word through the Windows Store.
Death by PowerPoint presentation has become the norm but strong images and small amounts of data are better at engaging your audience, according to communications consultant Garr Reynolds.
When you think about animation, little dancing men pop-up in your head, but it is so much more than just that. We are talking about the incorporation of 3-D animation, sound and how the two works together.
You will find a lot of tips and hints on the internet, but for simple video embedding, the following steps will work just fine. PowerPoint can use a wide variety of video files including Flash, Windows Media Files (asf), Windows Video Files (avi), Microsoft Recorded TV Shows (dvr-ms), Movie Files (mpeg) and windows Media Video Files (wmv) among others.
The options available can become overbearing and confusing. The following description of how to convert your PowerPoint document to a video, is simple and also supplies you with a PowerPoint hosting service.
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector