- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
PowerbyProxi - News, Features, and Slideshows
PowerbyProxi is demonstrating two new chargers to handle larger mobile devices by offering more than twice the power of its previous technology.
A handful of vendors have introduced products based on resonant wireless power transfer at International CES, which will increase charging distances and allow users to charge multiple products at the same time.
Samsung Ventures Investment Corp. has allocated $4 million in venture funding for PowerbyProxi, whose wireless technology allows multiple devices to be charged at the same time.
PowerbyProxi has developed technology that it says can wireless charge AA batteries, smartphones and even headphones -- all at the same time.