- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
power outage - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has restored more than 50 per cent of sites that have been out due to flooding in the Central and South East areas of Queensland.
Storms wreaked havoc within the data centre market in 2010, according to a new report.
Vodafone has been ‘seriously impacted’ by cyclone Yasi, with the telco releasing a statement indicating that voice and data services from Cairns to Bowen have been damaged.
Telstra battens down for Cyclone Yasi; iiNet reveals lapse of 68.5k options; Universal Biosensors announces Euro launch for OneTouch Verio
It's been a difficult two weeks for Rackspace and its users, with two power outages in a co-location facility interrupting service for an estimated 2,000 customers.