- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
Optus has restored more than 50 per cent of sites that have been out due to flooding in the Central and South East areas of Queensland.
Storms wreaked havoc within the data centre market in 2010, according to a new report.
Vodafone has been ‘seriously impacted’ by cyclone Yasi, with the telco releasing a statement indicating that voice and data services from Cairns to Bowen have been damaged.
Telstra battens down for Cyclone Yasi; iiNet reveals lapse of 68.5k options; Universal Biosensors announces Euro launch for OneTouch Verio
It's been a difficult two weeks for Rackspace and its users, with two power outages in a co-location facility interrupting service for an estimated 2,000 customers.
Distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users, with a wave of crippling attacks on enterprises since 2012. This whitepaper offers guidance to security and network architects in designing, deploying, and managing architecture to protect against increasingly sophisticated, application-layer DDoS attacks.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development