- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
power outage - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has restored more than 50 per cent of sites that have been out due to flooding in the Central and South East areas of Queensland.
Storms wreaked havoc within the data centre market in 2010, according to a new report.
Vodafone has been ‘seriously impacted’ by cyclone Yasi, with the telco releasing a statement indicating that voice and data services from Cairns to Bowen have been damaged.
Telstra battens down for Cyclone Yasi; iiNet reveals lapse of 68.5k options; Universal Biosensors announces Euro launch for OneTouch Verio
It's been a difficult two weeks for Rackspace and its users, with two power outages in a co-location facility interrupting service for an estimated 2,000 customers.