- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
POS system - News, Features, and Slideshows
When the Newcastle Jets A-League football team plays Hunter Stadium in Newcastle on December 8, an NCR point of sale (POS) system will be making its debut at the stadium. The POS system is designed to enable fans to purchase food and drink items faster.
Payment systems provider NCR has begun a rollout of a loaded ticket offering around the country with Suncorp and Metricon stadiums in Queensland signing on. The system allows fans to preload their match tickets or membership cards with money to be used to buy merchandise, food or drinks.
Computer equipment financing company, ThinkSmart (ASX:TSM), has revealed it has extended its business deal with JB Hi-Fi (ASX:JBH) until mid-2014.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager