- Wider use of HTTPS could have prevented attack against GitHub
- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
POS system - News, Features, and Slideshows
When the Newcastle Jets A-League football team plays Hunter Stadium in Newcastle on December 8, an NCR point of sale (POS) system will be making its debut at the stadium. The POS system is designed to enable fans to purchase food and drink items faster.
Payment systems provider NCR has begun a rollout of a loaded ticket offering around the country with Suncorp and Metricon stadiums in Queensland signing on. The system allows fans to preload their match tickets or membership cards with money to be used to buy merchandise, food or drinks.
Computer equipment financing company, ThinkSmart (ASX:TSM), has revealed it has extended its business deal with JB Hi-Fi (ASX:JBH) until mid-2014.
- The humble shopping list gets the flick with Woolworths’ new smart watch app
- What the Internet of Things means to marketers
- Oracle bolsters Marketing Cloud to show CMOs the big picture
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief