- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
POS system - News, Features, and Slideshows
When the Newcastle Jets A-League football team plays Hunter Stadium in Newcastle on December 8, an NCR point of sale (POS) system will be making its debut at the stadium. The POS system is designed to enable fans to purchase food and drink items faster.
Payment systems provider NCR has begun a rollout of a loaded ticket offering around the country with Suncorp and Metricon stadiums in Queensland signing on. The system allows fans to preload their match tickets or membership cards with money to be used to buy merchandise, food or drinks.
Computer equipment financing company, ThinkSmart (ASX:TSM), has revealed it has extended its business deal with JB Hi-Fi (ASX:JBH) until mid-2014.
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation