- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
POS system - News, Features, and Slideshows
When the Newcastle Jets A-League football team plays Hunter Stadium in Newcastle on December 8, an NCR point of sale (POS) system will be making its debut at the stadium. The POS system is designed to enable fans to purchase food and drink items faster.
Payment systems provider NCR has begun a rollout of a loaded ticket offering around the country with Suncorp and Metricon stadiums in Queensland signing on. The system allows fans to preload their match tickets or membership cards with money to be used to buy merchandise, food or drinks.
Computer equipment financing company, ThinkSmart (ASX:TSM), has revealed it has extended its business deal with JB Hi-Fi (ASX:JBH) until mid-2014.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial