- Big-data tools empowering security analytics – but don't forget business context
- NSA will lose access to 'historical' phone surveillence data Nov. 29
- Security firm ‘guarantees’ to pay more than Google does for Chrome exploits
- HP: 100 per cent of smartwatches have security flaws
- Stagefright vulnerability allows criminals to send malware by text
politics - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Liberal government in New South Wales has pledged more investment in eHealth if re-elected on Satuday.
The Australian Greens proposed several amendments to the data retention bill that they said address privacy and security gaps in the legislation.
More than two-thirds of Australian startup founders can’t name an Australian politician who has been especially supportive of the startup scene, according to the results of a Startup Muster survey for 2015.
Startups have slammed the entrepreneurship policies of the Queensland Coalition government ahead of the state election on 31 January.
A future Labor government cannot simply switch back the National Broadband Network to a fibre-to-the-premises (FTTP) model, shadow communications minister Jason Clare has said.