- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
policy - News, Features, and Slideshows
The government is eyeing spectrum used by community TV broadcasters in Australian capital cities for a possible second Digital Dividend auction.
The Department of Communications has announced a review of Australia’s spectrum policy and management framework.
Teleworking is increasing even while many businesses in Australia and New Zealand lack written agreements or training for remote working, according to a report released today by Cisco.
With elections approaching next year, rivals of Telstra have urged for strong controls on the rates charged by Telstra for access to its infrastructure.
Competition has driven Telstra’s network build, the top Australian telco said in response to claims from Vodafone Hutchison Australia's CEO, Bill Morrow, that effective competition does not exist.
Whitepapers about policy
This report demonstrates how enterprises can leverage their existing footprint of market-leading application delivery controllers for both instrumentation and policy enforcement. · The ability to observe, diagnose, and subsequently improve the performance of business-critical applications is essential · The challenge of establishing an effective application visibility and control function is only growing as tech trends become more widespread · A next-generation application visibility solution can efficiently and economically deliver unprecedented insight into virtual desktops, mobile and cloud services
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke