- United's bug bounty doesn't include in-flight systems
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
policy management - News, Features, and Slideshows
A string of high-profile data breaches in 2012, from LinkedIn to Global Payments, have kept enterprise data security in the limelight. But most organizations still tend to be reactive and focus on firefighting when it comes to data security, rather than implementing a more effective long-term strategy. Let's examine the four most common pitfalls of this short-sighted approach.
Cisco this week announced its intent to acquire BroadHop, a developer of network management servers and software for carriers.
Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G), which is ranked 20th on the Fortune 500 list, can afford to buy its employees laptops. But it is instead letting several hundred of its workers use their own laptops as part of a workplace experiment.
Whitepapers about policy management
Forrester: Virtualisation and the Mobile Workspace. How will you meet evolving security requirements? Discover IT approaches to BYOD and other workspace challenges in a Forrester study that examines policy management, desktop virtualisation and mobility solutions. Read study.
- Review: Windows 10 Insider Preview -- a nearly finished OS
- Microsoft implores enterprises to help it test optional Windows 7 updates
- 7 free Wi-Fi stumbling and surveying tools for Windows and Mac
- Sony's Xperia Z4 renamned Z3+ outside Japan, goes on sale in June
- Wearables to hit stride in enterprises from 2017: Frost & Sullivan
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report