- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Pocketbook - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Apple Watch has officially begun shipping in Australia today and already there are a plethora of apps for the device. Here’s a roundup of some of the apps released or in development.
Banking and payments are making a play to be killer apps for wearable devices, offering the possibility of paying with a wristwatch or glancing at one’s budget through augmented-reality glasses.
Pocketbook is building a Google Glass app that will let users see if they can afford the goods or services they’re eyeing
A Sydney-based financial planning startup is warning Australians to check their credit or debit card statements after reports that people had been charged by a Taiwanese company they had not dealt with.
Australian venture capitalists have deposited $500,000 into Pocketbook, a Sydney finance management startup that has built the Australian equivalent of Mint.com.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button