- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- IRS cut its cybersecurity staff by 11% over four years
Pocketbook - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Apple Watch has officially begun shipping in Australia today and already there are a plethora of apps for the device. Here’s a roundup of some of the apps released or in development.
Banking and payments are making a play to be killer apps for wearable devices, offering the possibility of paying with a wristwatch or glancing at one’s budget through augmented-reality glasses.
Pocketbook is building a Google Glass app that will let users see if they can afford the goods or services they’re eyeing
A Sydney-based financial planning startup is warning Australians to check their credit or debit card statements after reports that people had been charged by a Taiwanese company they had not dealt with.
Australian venture capitalists have deposited $500,000 into Pocketbook, a Sydney finance management startup that has built the Australian equivalent of Mint.com.
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- The software-defined datacentre is best in moving to the Cloud, says VMware’s Minhazuddin
- Fujitsu delves into the IoT space with new end-to-end solution for A/NZ
- Fujitsu launches dedicated security practice in A/NZ
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer