- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
- Rushed Heartbleed fixes may expose users to new attacks
- Heartbleed bug is irritating McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky Lab
- JP Morgan to invest £150 million on boosting cyber security
- Big bucks going to universities to solve pressing cybersecurity issues
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has announced that it will double the amount of data included with many of its mobile plans as part of a temporary promotion.
Optus customers can get unlimited broadband data — with apparently no throttling — for $115 under new bundle plans announced today.
Australia’s telecom regulator slapped two Victorian telcos for failing to make critical information summaries about plans available to customers.
As businesses consider bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia has announced beefier tablet plans that provide more data for the money.
Optus unveiled new mobile broadband plans that it said are part of a strategy of simplifying billing for customers.
Two of Australia’s mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) will consolidate their businesses, with Vaya today announcing it has completed an acquisition of Live Connected.
Another Australian operator has released an inexpensive 4G plan that provides a diminutive data allowance.
Optus has revealed “naked” broadband and fixed phone plans for customers who don’t want to bundle their phone and Internet plans.
Preventing bill shock is the motive behind a 4G phone plan under trial by Live Connected, a mobile virtual network operator riding on the Optus network.
Customers can buy 100MB of Optus 4G data for $9 monthly under a new plan announced by Vaya, a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO).
Exetel announced 4G smartphone plans running on the Optus network.
The Boost Mobile website server was temporarily overwhelmed today by a traffic spike following the operator’s launch of new 3G prepaid plans on the Telstra network. Visitors to the site were able to register as of yesterday afternoon.
Energy drink company Red Bull has added a new post-paid plan to its mobile network that claims to offer the most competitive rate in the Australian market.
Mobile customers can now get Optus 4G without a contract.
Many small businesses may not understand the benefits of NBN, despite many plans on the way targeting 2 million such companies in Australia, according to Flying Solo founder, Robert Gerrish.
Best practices for protecting sensitive business information while making people productive from anywhere.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- TPG fined $400,000 for blocking triple O call
- Public Cloud benefits can no longer be ignored: Bulletproof
- Central Coast NBN Fibre-to-the-Node trial delivers 105 Mbps
- Mt. Gox has filed for liquidation in Japan, says report
- Microsoft's Chinese partner confident Xbox can compete against Android consoles
- Australia needs effective government cyber policy leadership: report
- Court slaps TPG with $400k fine over 000 failure
- Lycamobile issued warning for over-charging customers
- Data and analytics top spending list for marketers in Australasia
- Dell, Expedia share how they're striving to improve customer engagement
- Microsoft launches toolset for capturing 'ambient intelligence'
- Twitter brings the data back home by acquiring Gnip
- Google updates terms of service to reflect its scanning of users' emails