plans - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has announced that it will double the amount of data included with many of its mobile plans as part of a temporary promotion.
Optus customers can get unlimited broadband data — with apparently no throttling — for $115 under new bundle plans announced today.
Australia’s telecom regulator slapped two Victorian telcos for failing to make critical information summaries about plans available to customers.
As businesses consider bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia has announced beefier tablet plans that provide more data for the money.
Optus unveiled new mobile broadband plans that it said are part of a strategy of simplifying billing for customers.
- NewLease's emerging markets expansion to be led by former Microsoft executive
- Decimal hires second CEO in four months
- World's most powerful life sciences supercomputing facility to stay in Victoria
- Nextgen Networks appoints former AAPT exec as new MD
- Venture capitalist to plunge $100 million into Aussie tech sector