plans - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has announced that it will double the amount of data included with many of its mobile plans as part of a temporary promotion.
Optus customers can get unlimited broadband data — with apparently no throttling — for $115 under new bundle plans announced today.
Australia’s telecom regulator slapped two Victorian telcos for failing to make critical information summaries about plans available to customers.
As businesses consider bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia has announced beefier tablet plans that provide more data for the money.
Optus unveiled new mobile broadband plans that it said are part of a strategy of simplifying billing for customers.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities