plans - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has announced that it will double the amount of data included with many of its mobile plans as part of a temporary promotion.
Optus customers can get unlimited broadband data — with apparently no throttling — for $115 under new bundle plans announced today.
Australia’s telecom regulator slapped two Victorian telcos for failing to make critical information summaries about plans available to customers.
As businesses consider bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia has announced beefier tablet plans that provide more data for the money.
Optus unveiled new mobile broadband plans that it said are part of a strategy of simplifying billing for customers.
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split
- French self-driving car goes for a spin around Paris monument