- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Intel: Criminals getting better at data exfiltration
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- The Web's ten most dangerous neighborhoods
piracy - News, Features, and Slideshows
piracy in pictures
Rights holders are making noises about gearing up to use legislation that will allow them to obtain court orders forcing ISPs to block access to piracy-linked websites. But exactly how the law will function in practice is still somewhat unclear.
BSA| The Software Alliance has settled seven cases of pirated software totalling $147,000 this year.
The government is "considering its response" to the IT pricing inquiry, according to a Q&A document issued by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull today.
The release yesterday of a government-commissioned report on the scope of copyright infringement in Australia created quite a stir.
Just over a quarter of Australian Internet users aged 12+ engaged in some form of online copyright violation in the first three months of 2015, according to new government-sponsored research into the prevalence of online piracy.
You might not realize it, but two out of every 10 of your co-workers might be using pirated software, according to industry statistics. You might be, too, for that matter, particularly if you work in manufacturing or at a small or midsize company with 100 to 500 PCs. You just might not know it.
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Trend Micro expands relationship with VMware
- AngularJS creators chart developer-friendly upgrade path
- Wikipedia blocks 381 user accounts for dishonest editing
- This lawyer is building a platform for companies to seek antitrust redress from Google
- Bought a brand-new phone? It could still have malware
- Former Secret Service agent admits $820K Silk Road theft
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers