Pipe Networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
The PPC-1 submarine cable between Sydney and Guam has suffered a major fault, taking down the entire cable system.
NBN has failed in court action brought last year against TPG subsidiary Pipe Networks.
The court battle between NBN Co and TPG has been postponed another three weeks.
The court battle between NBN Co and TPG has been postponed for two weeks.
Megaport has won its dispute with TPG over installing fibre in two of the data centres run by PIPE Networks, a subsidiary of the telco.
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Obama’s cybersecurity agenda bold, but relies on untested funding, experts say
- Microsoft delivers Office 2016 to subscribers on the slow train
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?