- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
Pipe Networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
Megaport has won its dispute with TPG over installing fibre in two of the data centres run by PIPE Networks, a subsidiary of the telco.
AAPT has confirmed it is the latest telco to close its Queensland data centre following flooding.
TPG (ASX:TPM) has confirmed Pipe Networks CEO Bevan Slattery has stood down just six months into his 12-month contract signed following the acquisition of Pipe in March this year.
Pipe Network's CEO, Bevan Slattery, has fired another salvo in his debate with the company charged with rolling out the National Broadband Network (NBN), arguing that NBN Co’s intention to seek a 20 to 30 year return on the government’s investment was considered “abnormal” within the telco industry.
NBN Co has defended itself from criticism made by Pipe Networks founder Bevan Slattery that the company’s level of disclosure and consultation had been deficient at every level.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads