- Cyber insurance: Worth it, but beware of the exclusions
- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
Pipe Networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
Megaport has won its dispute with TPG over installing fibre in two of the data centres run by PIPE Networks, a subsidiary of the telco.
AAPT has confirmed it is the latest telco to close its Queensland data centre following flooding.
TPG (ASX:TPM) has confirmed Pipe Networks CEO Bevan Slattery has stood down just six months into his 12-month contract signed following the acquisition of Pipe in March this year.
Pipe Network's CEO, Bevan Slattery, has fired another salvo in his debate with the company charged with rolling out the National Broadband Network (NBN), arguing that NBN Co’s intention to seek a 20 to 30 year return on the government’s investment was considered “abnormal” within the telco industry.
NBN Co has defended itself from criticism made by Pipe Networks founder Bevan Slattery that the company’s level of disclosure and consultation had been deficient at every level.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it