- Google Play apps with millions of installs share stock Android browser flaw
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
Pipe Networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
Megaport has won its dispute with TPG over installing fibre in two of the data centres run by PIPE Networks, a subsidiary of the telco.
AAPT has confirmed it is the latest telco to close its Queensland data centre following flooding.
TPG (ASX:TPM) has confirmed Pipe Networks CEO Bevan Slattery has stood down just six months into his 12-month contract signed following the acquisition of Pipe in March this year.
Pipe Network's CEO, Bevan Slattery, has fired another salvo in his debate with the company charged with rolling out the National Broadband Network (NBN), arguing that NBN Co’s intention to seek a 20 to 30 year return on the government’s investment was considered “abnormal” within the telco industry.
NBN Co has defended itself from criticism made by Pipe Networks founder Bevan Slattery that the company’s level of disclosure and consultation had been deficient at every level.