TPG's PPC-1 submarine cable system is back online.
Pipe Networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
Repair work is underway on TPG’s PPC-1 underwater cable system, the telco revealed yesterday.
TPG has sourced a cable ship to undertake the repair of PPC-1, the underwater cable that stretches from Sydney and Guam and is operated by the telco’s subsidiary Pipe
The PPC-1 submarine cable between Sydney and Guam has suffered a major fault, taking down the entire cable system.
NBN has failed in court action brought last year against TPG subsidiary Pipe Networks.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms