TPG's PPC-1 submarine cable system is back online.
Pipe Networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
Repair work is underway on TPG’s PPC-1 underwater cable system, the telco revealed yesterday.
TPG has sourced a cable ship to undertake the repair of PPC-1, the underwater cable that stretches from Sydney and Guam and is operated by the telco’s subsidiary Pipe
The PPC-1 submarine cable between Sydney and Guam has suffered a major fault, taking down the entire cable system.
NBN has failed in court action brought last year against TPG subsidiary Pipe Networks.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat