Pipe Networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN has failed in court action brought last year against TPG subsidiary Pipe Networks.
The court battle between NBN Co and TPG has been postponed another three weeks.
The court battle between NBN Co and TPG has been postponed for two weeks.
Megaport has won its dispute with TPG over installing fibre in two of the data centres run by PIPE Networks, a subsidiary of the telco.
AAPT has confirmed it is the latest telco to close its Queensland data centre following flooding.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking