TPG's PPC-1 submarine cable system is back online.
Pipe Networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
Repair work is underway on TPG’s PPC-1 underwater cable system, the telco revealed yesterday.
TPG has sourced a cable ship to undertake the repair of PPC-1, the underwater cable that stretches from Sydney and Guam and is operated by the telco’s subsidiary Pipe
The PPC-1 submarine cable between Sydney and Guam has suffered a major fault, taking down the entire cable system.
NBN has failed in court action brought last year against TPG subsidiary Pipe Networks.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!