- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
Pioneer updated its line of HUDs (heads-up displays), and it hopes the in-car gadgets will help keep drivers' eyes on the road instead of on a GPS device or other electronics.
The nomination process has opened for the Internet Hall of Fame's Class of 2014, which will honor visionaries, innovators and leaders from around the world.
The National Cyber Security Hall of Fame has announced five security pioneers will be inducted next month for their work on such fronts as intrusion detection and trusted computing.
Japan's Pioneer has launched a car navigation system that uses heads-up displays and virtual reality to guide drivers.
NTT DoCoMo, Japan's largest mobile carrier, will use location data from its 61.5 million subscriber devices to build a platform that monitors traffic conditions across the country.
Read how Perth-based safety footwear manufacturer, Steel Blue, was able to cut costs with shipping and improve efficiency while meeting the growing demand for their products as they expanded their national and export markets and increased their local market share, all thanks to a new ERP system.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size