- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Pioneer updated its line of HUDs (heads-up displays), and it hopes the in-car gadgets will help keep drivers' eyes on the road instead of on a GPS device or other electronics.
The nomination process has opened for the Internet Hall of Fame's Class of 2014, which will honor visionaries, innovators and leaders from around the world.
The National Cyber Security Hall of Fame has announced five security pioneers will be inducted next month for their work on such fronts as intrusion detection and trusted computing.
Japan's Pioneer has launched a car navigation system that uses heads-up displays and virtual reality to guide drivers.
NTT DoCoMo, Japan's largest mobile carrier, will use location data from its 61.5 million subscriber devices to build a platform that monitors traffic conditions across the country.
Read how Perth-based safety footwear manufacturer, Steel Blue, was able to cut costs with shipping and improve efficiency while meeting the growing demand for their products as they expanded their national and export markets and increased their local market share, all thanks to a new ERP system.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Amazon: A culture based on customer data
- Why it's time to make customer engagement about context, not campaigns
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers