phone - News, Features, and Slideshows
An earthquake on New Zealand’s Cook Strait did not damage Telecom NZ and Vodafone networks, but precipitated a large number calls that congested both networks.
Revelations about surveillance activities by the National Security Agency (NSA) in the US may fuel fears among Australian businesses about offshoring data, according to privacy advocates.
Optus has revealed “naked” broadband and fixed phone plans for customers who don’t want to bundle their phone and Internet plans.
Nearly a third of small business owners suffer from significant customer service issues with phone and broadband providers, according to a report released by the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN).
Bethsalem Care suffered years of poor WiFi and IP telecommunications before learning that faulty configuration was to blame.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking