- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
phone - News, Features, and Slideshows
An earthquake on New Zealand’s Cook Strait did not damage Telecom NZ and Vodafone networks, but precipitated a large number calls that congested both networks.
Revelations about surveillance activities by the National Security Agency (NSA) in the US may fuel fears among Australian businesses about offshoring data, according to privacy advocates.
Optus has revealed “naked” broadband and fixed phone plans for customers who don’t want to bundle their phone and Internet plans.
Nearly a third of small business owners suffer from significant customer service issues with phone and broadband providers, according to a report released by the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN).
Bethsalem Care suffered years of poor WiFi and IP telecommunications before learning that faulty configuration was to blame.
Whitepapers about phone
Are your business leaders demanding a migration plan from BlackBerry? Let the mobile experts at Good help you migrate without migraines. Our Professional Services team has deep experience supporting Fortune 500 organizations through the transition; read this sample planning chart and see our trusted method.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland