- Symantec identifies sophisticated, stealthy 'Regin' malware
- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
phone - News, Features, and Slideshows
An earthquake on New Zealand’s Cook Strait did not damage Telecom NZ and Vodafone networks, but precipitated a large number calls that congested both networks.
Revelations about surveillance activities by the National Security Agency (NSA) in the US may fuel fears among Australian businesses about offshoring data, according to privacy advocates.
Optus has revealed “naked” broadband and fixed phone plans for customers who don’t want to bundle their phone and Internet plans.
Nearly a third of small business owners suffer from significant customer service issues with phone and broadband providers, according to a report released by the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN).
Bethsalem Care suffered years of poor WiFi and IP telecommunications before learning that faulty configuration was to blame.