- Trusting, lazy humans a common theme in recent security vulnerabilities
- Apple releases tons of security updates for recent flaws and exploits
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
- Amazon releases open source cryptographic module
phone numbers - News, Features, and Slideshows
ONEseniors customers have lost their landline phone numbers as a result of continued repercussions from last year’s ispONE implosion.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) released a discussion paper seeking comment on three proposed changes to Australian phone numbers.
- Ansell marketing chief: Technology literacy is imperative for customer experience success
- Holla chief: Customer experience is the new brand remit
- Ooyala buys media software vendor for digital and video content management
- NRMA announces second round of startup accelerator program
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change