Peter Sondergaard - News, Features, and Slideshows
Many global organisations have failed to implement a data management strategy but will have to as IT leaders need to support big data volumes, velocity and variety, according to a new Gartner report.
As more enterprises invest in big data, 960,000 new IT jobs will be created in the Asia-Pacific region in the next three years, but only one-third of these big data roles will be filled due to a skills shortage, according to a Gartner analyst.
CIOs must move from quick wins to being the master of their balance sheets and major business operations, Gartner’s head of global research has claimed.
- Are you losing customers over poor digital experience?
- What brands like Burberry are learning through co-creation with customers
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future