Personal Technology - News, Features, and Slideshows
An industrious design graduate from the University of Edinburgh has posted a 3D printing CAD file for a wrist ban that allows users to insert an iPod Nano, which can act as a watch, music player and more.
Amazon.com looks to be prepping a $9.99-a-month e-book and audiobook subscription service dubbed "Kindle Unlimited."
Google has reached a deal with Alcon to work together on smart contact lenses that can monitor diabetics' blood sugar levels.
Google will acquire music streaming service Songza, which offers customized playlists on its free mobile app.
Of all the things Google officials talked about during the annual developers conference keynote, the things that had a lot of people buzzing were those the company didn't mention.
The Internet of Things is producing a lot of interesting consumer products that have the potential to lead to important enterprise tools. Here is a basic overview of the concept, together with examples of available products and what they offer.
AT&T's apparent interest in DirecTV is only the latest move by the wireless carrier to expand into just about every wired and wireless market it can.
The old wisdom that "first-to-market" technology products will win out gets thrown out the window when it comes to smartwatches and some other wearables.
Samsung is reportedly working on a variant of its Gear 2 smartwatch that works over cellular networks and doesn't require a Bluetooth or other connection to a smartphone.
Google's Android Wear mobile operating system is about powering smartwatches and wearables, but it also fits neatly into the company's overall smart strategy.
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Fujitsu World Tour: Future businesses will be defined by data first
- Robert Kaye retires as Macquarie Telecom chairman
- Fujitsu World Tour: NSW government revamping for Cloud, mobile service world
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar