- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
Personal Technology - News, Features, and Slideshows
What's wrong with the debate around the Apple Watch, what's wrong with the watch itself, and why is it a profound revolution?
TCL today announced what it's calling the first 55-in., 4K UHD TV with a full color spectrum comparable to OLED TVs, but that will sell for one-third the price.
Amazon is about to buy Twitch, a video game live-streaming service, according to reports.
LG has announced plans to release the industry's first OLED TVs in 77-in. and 65-in. screen sizes. But they won't be cheap.
Google appears to be redesigning Glass to make the wearable computer look less nerdy and more like ordinary eyeglasses.
There may be big expectations for the wearables market, but the reality is that until someone transforms the category -- Apple's the usual suspect -- it won't break out of a very small constituency.
The Internet of Things is producing a lot of interesting consumer products that have the potential to lead to important enterprise tools. Here is a basic overview of the concept, together with examples of available products and what they offer.
AT&T's apparent interest in DirecTV is only the latest move by the wireless carrier to expand into just about every wired and wireless market it can.
The old wisdom that "first-to-market" technology products will win out gets thrown out the window when it comes to smartwatches and some other wearables.
Samsung is reportedly working on a variant of its Gear 2 smartwatch that works over cellular networks and doesn't require a Bluetooth or other connection to a smartphone.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers