- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
payWave - News, Features, and Slideshows
An upcoming Visa app for Vodafone smartphones will let customers use their mobile device to make payments at 100,000 Visa payWave terminals in Australia.
Australian transport fuel retailer Caltex, is set to roll out Mastercard’s PayPass technology to 387 of its metropolitan stores, enabling customers with eligible credit cards to pay without having to sign or provide a personal identification number (PIN).
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week