MasterCard opened up its API's to entrepreneurs, coders and programmers to fight for the chance at over $100,000 in prizes.
PayPass - News, Features, and Slideshows
Eighty-six per cent of consumer transactions in Australia are processed via credit card or mobile payment, according to a new report.
Australian transport fuel retailer Caltex, is set to roll out Mastercard’s PayPass technology to 387 of its metropolitan stores, enabling customers with eligible credit cards to pay without having to sign or provide a personal identification number (PIN).
International credit card provider MasterCard has claimed it has sufficient card security measures in place at stadiums around the country, allaying the potential concerns of Rugby Union fans travelling to New Zealand for the sport’s world cup in September.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE