PayPass - News, Features, and Slideshows
MasterCard opened up its API's to entrepreneurs, coders and programmers to fight for the chance at over $100,000 in prizes.
Eighty-six per cent of consumer transactions in Australia are processed via credit card or mobile payment, according to a new report.
Australian transport fuel retailer Caltex, is set to roll out Mastercard’s PayPass technology to 387 of its metropolitan stores, enabling customers with eligible credit cards to pay without having to sign or provide a personal identification number (PIN).
International credit card provider MasterCard has claimed it has sufficient card security measures in place at stadiums around the country, allaying the potential concerns of Rugby Union fans travelling to New Zealand for the sport’s world cup in September.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking