PayPass - News, Features, and Slideshows
Eighty-six per cent of consumer transactions in Australia are processed via credit card or mobile payment, according to a new report.
Australian transport fuel retailer Caltex, is set to roll out Mastercard’s PayPass technology to 387 of its metropolitan stores, enabling customers with eligible credit cards to pay without having to sign or provide a personal identification number (PIN).
International credit card provider MasterCard has claimed it has sufficient card security measures in place at stadiums around the country, allaying the potential concerns of Rugby Union fans travelling to New Zealand for the sport’s world cup in September.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption