paypal - News, Features, and Slideshows
Over the weekend Melbourne’s Plaza Ballroom will play host to the Australian leg of BattleHack, PayPal’s global hackathon.
eBay will cut roughly 7 per cent of its total workforce, or 2400 workers, and is considering a sale or IPO of its Enterprise unit.
Bitcoin transactions between individual users shouldn't be regulated — but businesses offering services based on Bitcoin and other digital currencies should be regulated in a similar manner to other payment services, PayPal has argued.
Mozilla has been running a fundraiser from within its Firefox browser, a program that will run through the end of the year.
An open industry alliance of 150 members that includes many of the world's biggest vendors -- but notably, not Apple -- released specifications Tuesday that promise to secure online communications without using passwords.
In recent weeks, more and more iTunes users have been reporting fraudulent activity on their Apple accounts, reporting hundreds or even thousands of dollars worth of bogus purchases. With the reports of this type of fraud on the uptick in recent weeks, many users have been quick to blame Apple or PayPal, as many of the affected iTunes accounts were linked to PayPal accounts.
Though it seems as if we're sourrounded by innovative products, services and technologies, there's a growing counter argument that we're living in a dismal era. Science is hated. Real technological progress has stalled. And what we call innovation today really isn't very innovative.
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities