Oracle published, then quickly deleted, a blog post criticizing third-party security consultants and the enterprise customers who use them.
patch management - News, Features, and Slideshows
Attackers could exploit a new vulnerability in BIND, the most popular Domain Name System (DNS) server software, to disrupt the Internet for many users.
Developers of the popular WordPress blogging platform have released a critical security update to fix a vulnerability that can be exploited to take over websites.
Go ahead and update Java -- or disable it if you don't remember the last time you actually used it on the Web: Oracle's latest patch, released Tuesday, fixes 25 vulnerabilities in the aging platform, including one that's already being exploited in attacks.
VMware released patches for serious vulnerabilities in several of its products that could lead to arbitrary code execution, privilege escalation on the host OS and denial of service.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW