The US Central Command Twitter account was hacked or at least defaced today apparently by ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), posting tweets that threaten families of US soldiers and claiming to have hacked into military PCs.
Pastebin - News, Features, and Slideshows
In recent weeks, there have been data breaches involving passwords and email addresses from JP Morgan Chase, celebrity nude photos from <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2602387/the-fappening-icloud-users-beware.html">Apple's iCloud</a>, more than 70,000 images from Snapchat and <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2825999/dropbox-dismisses-claims-of-hack-affecting-7m-accounts.html">now a new alleged hack at Dropbox</a> -- a claim it denies.
It's not easy to figure out if your data has been collected by hackers, but an online tool has been expanded to hunt through one of the most prolific sources of leaked data, known as "pastes."
It's been a busy six months for security chills and spills, so here's our semi-annual update on the "biggest security snafus so far" this year.
A group claiming responsibility for a string of cyberattacks against several major U.S. banks over the past four months today said that it has suspended its campaign in response to YouTube's apparent removal of a controversial anti-Muslim video.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is