- Fixing HealthCare.gov security
- Encryption goof fixed in TorrentLocker file-locking malware
- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
Pastebin - News, Features, and Slideshows
It's not easy to figure out if your data has been collected by hackers, but an online tool has been expanded to hunt through one of the most prolific sources of leaked data, known as "pastes."
It's been a busy six months for security chills and spills, so here's our semi-annual update on the "biggest security snafus so far" this year.
A group claiming responsibility for a string of cyberattacks against several major U.S. banks over the past four months today said that it has suspended its campaign in response to YouTube's apparent removal of a controversial anti-Muslim video.
- CoinJar’s bitcoin EFTPOS card to hit the market next week
- Queensland Government appoints Interactive Intelligence to ICT Service Panel
- More than 200 Aussie Apple fanatics hire minions to stand in line for iPhone 6
- Former Microsoft exec named CEO of Australian bar tab start-up
- Qlik launches self service Business Intelligence tool for enterprise
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity