- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
Pastebin - News, Features, and Slideshows
The US Central Command Twitter account was hacked or at least defaced today apparently by ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), posting tweets that threaten families of US soldiers and claiming to have hacked into military PCs.
In recent weeks, there have been data breaches involving passwords and email addresses from JP Morgan Chase, celebrity nude photos from <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2602387/the-fappening-icloud-users-beware.html">Apple's iCloud</a>, more than 70,000 images from Snapchat and <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2825999/dropbox-dismisses-claims-of-hack-affecting-7m-accounts.html">now a new alleged hack at Dropbox</a> -- a claim it denies.
It's not easy to figure out if your data has been collected by hackers, but an online tool has been expanded to hunt through one of the most prolific sources of leaked data, known as "pastes."
It's been a busy six months for security chills and spills, so here's our semi-annual update on the "biggest security snafus so far" this year.
A group claiming responsibility for a string of cyberattacks against several major U.S. banks over the past four months today said that it has suspended its campaign in response to YouTube's apparent removal of a controversial anti-Muslim video.
- Cloud shaking up Australian data centre market: Frost & Sullivan
- For future wearables, the network could be you
- ACLU urges court to block NSA's continued phone records collection
- Microsoft browser users kick older IE editions to the curb
- The unintended consequences of a RASP-focused application security strategy
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda