- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
- CISOs Can Combat APTs with a Bit of Preparation
Pastebin - News, Features, and Slideshows
It's been a busy six months for security chills and spills, so here's our semi-annual update on the "biggest security snafus so far" this year.
A group claiming responsibility for a string of cyberattacks against several major U.S. banks over the past four months today said that it has suspended its campaign in response to YouTube's apparent removal of a controversial anti-Muslim video.
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Understanding the job makes IT departments relevant, says Kevin Bloch
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 photos)
- Vaya undercuts major telcos with launch of NBN plans
- Meru Networks, Wavelink and Compulec deploy wireless solution at The Glennie School
- AWS Cloud boosts Bulletproof revenues
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets