The US Central Command Twitter account was hacked or at least defaced today apparently by ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), posting tweets that threaten families of US soldiers and claiming to have hacked into military PCs.
Pastebin - News, Features, and Slideshows
In recent weeks, there have been data breaches involving passwords and email addresses from JP Morgan Chase, celebrity nude photos from <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2602387/the-fappening-icloud-users-beware.html">Apple's iCloud</a>, more than 70,000 images from Snapchat and <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2825999/dropbox-dismisses-claims-of-hack-affecting-7m-accounts.html">now a new alleged hack at Dropbox</a> -- a claim it denies.
It's not easy to figure out if your data has been collected by hackers, but an online tool has been expanded to hunt through one of the most prolific sources of leaked data, known as "pastes."
It's been a busy six months for security chills and spills, so here's our semi-annual update on the "biggest security snafus so far" this year.
A group claiming responsibility for a string of cyberattacks against several major U.S. banks over the past four months today said that it has suspended its campaign in response to YouTube's apparent removal of a controversial anti-Muslim video.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).