The US Central Command Twitter account was hacked or at least defaced today apparently by ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), posting tweets that threaten families of US soldiers and claiming to have hacked into military PCs.
Pastebin - News, Features, and Slideshows
In recent weeks, there have been data breaches involving passwords and email addresses from JP Morgan Chase, celebrity nude photos from <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2602387/the-fappening-icloud-users-beware.html">Apple's iCloud</a>, more than 70,000 images from Snapchat and <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2825999/dropbox-dismisses-claims-of-hack-affecting-7m-accounts.html">now a new alleged hack at Dropbox</a> -- a claim it denies.
It's not easy to figure out if your data has been collected by hackers, but an online tool has been expanded to hunt through one of the most prolific sources of leaked data, known as "pastes."
It's been a busy six months for security chills and spills, so here's our semi-annual update on the "biggest security snafus so far" this year.
A group claiming responsibility for a string of cyberattacks against several major U.S. banks over the past four months today said that it has suspended its campaign in response to YouTube's apparent removal of a controversial anti-Muslim video.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.