Parliament - News, Features, and Slideshows
The parliamentary committee overseeing data retention legislation has requested more evidence that companies are unclear as to whether they will be forced to keep customer data under the government's proposed data retention scheme.
The Australian Government has released a draft bill to reform how employee share options are taxed in an effort to make it easier for startups to attract and retain talent.
The telecom industry has disputed the notion that the government’s proposed data retention regime will not create significant additional costs for the industry.
Vodafone seeks more clarity on how the data retention legislation introduced today will apply to machine-to-machine (M2M) data, among other questions.
A mandatory data retention scheme could be difficult and expensive for Telstra, according to the telco’s chief risk officer.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities