- Mobile security: iOS vs. Android vs. BlackBerry vs. Windows Phone
- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws
- Channel growth a key focus for Webroot's new Asia-Pacific head
- Despite new mandates, most government data security incidents are due to human error
- Electronic lock maker tries to stop bug report with copyright threat
packet core - News, Features, and Slideshows
With high demand on mobile networks expected on New Year’s Eve, the top three Australian carriers will rely on apps and network enhancements to avoid failed calls and text messages at midnight.
Optus is preparing 4G launches early next year in Adelaide and Canberra while simultaneously making enhancements to its existing 3G network, according to Optus managing director of networks, Guenther Ottendorfer.
- Woolworths details 3-year strategy to become customer centric
- Shingy: Are you creative enough with your customer engagement?
- Microsoft said to be considering a bid for Salesforce
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation
- Panel: Avoid social and you risk missing business growth opportunities