Oracle Database, WebLogic Server, and Java now certified for Windows Azure and Hyper-V
paas - News, Features, and Slideshows
In 2011 Gartner's Jim Sinur predicted that business process management and the cloud would be the "real thunder." He stated that moving operations to the cloud would free up money and efforts for businesses, and those organizations would be remiss to ignore BPM.
Cloud-based infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is for renting storage and compute capacity from a service provider, delivered via an Internet connection. Similarly, software as a service (SaaS) is for accessing applications that are hosted in the cloud.
In a bid to lift classified ad revenue, News Ltd used Google App Engine to develop the Traderoo classifieds website.
Soasta, Cloudbees partner to connect mobile app dev to Jenkins continuous integration server, making it easier for developers to test and deploy apps to the cloud
New technologies and new IT strategies are here to solve all your problems -- except the ones they create
Development tools in the cloud enable programming from anywhere, but they're not suited for all app dev needs
As new public cloud plays leap in and the private cloud slowly evolves, we're on the brink of a shift to cloud computing for critical business workloads
Whitepapers about paas
This report focuses on the cloud-based BPM offerings now being delivered by many BPM vendors, in particular those that offer Platform as a Service BPM to complement their on premise license based solutions. ·PaaS provides ways to mitigate shortfalls in BPM, provides cost-effective usage-based funding and requires little in the way of support ·In order to anchor any assessment of BPM PaaS offerings, it is important to appreciate the most prevalent use cases ·This paper offers a vendor review with regards to cloud computing characteristics, BPM functionality and solution extensions
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today