- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
ovum - News, Features, and Slideshows
As tech companies increasingly rely on analyzing and selling user data to boost revenue, trust is emerging as one of the defining issues of the year for the IT sector.
A multinational survey more than 3,000 workers revealed that they believe their IT shops turn a blind eye toward the use of mobile devices for business purposes, either because theyre unaware of it or because theyre actively ignoring it.