- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Brisbane-based telecommunications vendor Over the Wire has acquired a Tier III data centre in the city’s Fortitude Valley area to complement its existing Brisbane facility.
Pure Storage set out with a simple mission: to create a purpose-built storage array that overcomes these barriers. The result is the Pure Storage FlashArray and its tightly-coupled software, the Purity Operating Environment. When compared to a disk array, the FlashArray is: - 10X faster (on both IOPS and latency); - 10X more efficient in power, space, and cooling; - More reliable on enterprise workloads; - So simple that it installs in minutes; and - Less costly than the $5 per GB that is the going rate for performance disk.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.