- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Box's Box Trust and Box EMM offer better BYOD security
outage - News, Features, and Slideshows
Approximately 4,000 iiNet customers in Darwin won’t be able to access the Internet due to an unplanned outage, the ISP has reported.
A hardware failure has resulted in an ADSL outage in Melbourne for Telstra customers.
Optus and Vodafone have separately reported network outages on Thursday afternoon.
ANZ Banking Group confirmed via social media that the goMoney app has been restored after the app was taken offline on 24 March due to technical issues.
Telstra and Optus experienced some outages due to ongoing bushfires in Victoria, but Australia’s three big telcos say their networks are mostly standing up to the flames.
Telstra has apologised to customers after BigPond suffered an email outage and the Telstra IP Telephony (TIPT) network crashed on Tuesday.
The ASX Group should work on its communication skills with the market during technological outages, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) said in a report released today.
Optus business customers experienced an outage Tuesday morning following hardware issues at the telco's exchange in Ultimo, Sydney.
Telstra is “working flat out” to fix an email outage for BigPond customers caused by a problem with switching equipment at its Kent St exchange in Sydney.
Bushfires have caused power outages at Optus mobile sites in New South Wales, the number-two telco reported.
Gmail is back online after an outage late Monday morning that provoked a global response on social media.
With high demand on mobile networks expected on New Year’s Eve, the top three Australian carriers will rely on apps and network enhancements to avoid failed calls and text messages at midnight.
Telstra repair work in south-west work continues more than a week after a fire took our part of the telco’s exchange in Warrnambool.
The Melbourne heat took out Vodafone mobile service last night, according to the number three mobile telco.
The creators of Click Frenzy failed to anticipate how much traffic would hit its website at the launch of the Australian online shopping event, according the website’s hosting company, UltraServe.
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year