- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
- Obama authorizes sanctions against hackers
outage - News, Features, and Slideshows
Half of Telstra mobile customers living across New South Wales suffered slow data speeds this morning due to a problem at one of the telco’s exchanges.
Telstra and Optus are scrambling to restore services in Queensland after Tropical Cyclone Marcia hit the state’s north coast on Friday morning, damaging properties and leaving many areas without power.
Bankwest has apologised to customers for technical issues on February 1 that meant its customers were unable to access the bank’s online and phone banking services, ATM network and EFTPOS services.
Telstra has restored ADSL and wireless data services following outages this morning, but is still suffering problems with an array of online applications.
Approximately 4,000 iiNet customers in Darwin won’t be able to access the Internet due to an unplanned outage, the ISP has reported.
A hardware failure has resulted in an ADSL outage in Melbourne for Telstra customers.
Optus and Vodafone have separately reported network outages on Thursday afternoon.
ANZ Banking Group confirmed via social media that the goMoney app has been restored after the app was taken offline on 24 March due to technical issues.
Telstra and Optus experienced some outages due to ongoing bushfires in Victoria, but Australia’s three big telcos say their networks are mostly standing up to the flames.
Telstra has apologised to customers after BigPond suffered an email outage and the Telstra IP Telephony (TIPT) network crashed on Tuesday.
The ASX Group should work on its communication skills with the market during technological outages, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) said in a report released today.
Optus business customers experienced an outage Tuesday morning following hardware issues at the telco's exchange in Ultimo, Sydney.
Telstra is “working flat out” to fix an email outage for BigPond customers caused by a problem with switching equipment at its Kent St exchange in Sydney.
Bushfires have caused power outages at Optus mobile sites in New South Wales, the number-two telco reported.
Gmail is back online after an outage late Monday morning that provoked a global response on social media.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration