- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
outage - News, Features, and Slideshows
A hardware failure has resulted in an ADSL outage in Melbourne for Telstra customers.
Optus and Vodafone have separately reported network outages on Thursday afternoon.
ANZ Banking Group confirmed via social media that the goMoney app has been restored after the app was taken offline on 24 March due to technical issues.
Telstra and Optus experienced some outages due to ongoing bushfires in Victoria, but Australia’s three big telcos say their networks are mostly standing up to the flames.
Telstra has apologised to customers after BigPond suffered an email outage and the Telstra IP Telephony (TIPT) network crashed on Tuesday.
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
- AT&T signed up 500,000 cars for its 4G network last quarter
- Debian community splits over systemd, but fork still unlikely