- Ads for MacKeeper refunds will run on Facebook
- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount
Origin - News, Features, and Slideshows
Docker has adopted the "ship early and often" mantra of software developers, but it isn't just shipping a new version of the Docker client a mere two months after the last one. Instead, it's offering up a major architectural change in Docker image delivery -- a clear sign Docker's success is forcing it to keep pace with its customers' real-world needs.
Georgia Tech researchers are seeking the assistance of website operators to help better understand which sites are being censored and then figure out how to get around such restricted access by examining the data collected.
Microsoft pans to ship six security updates to customers next week, patching all versions of Internet Explorer and nearly all supported editions of Windows.
Hackers are already exploiting an Internet Explorer vulnerability left unpatched in Windows XP on Tuesday, Microsoft and security experts said.
3D printers are the hottest new technology on the IT landscape. Everyone --users and vendors alike-- wants a piece of the pie and, with 3D systems now printing candy and food, they could get their wish; that is, an actual, edible piece of pie.
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB