Origin - News, Features, and Slideshows
Georgia Tech researchers are seeking the assistance of website operators to help better understand which sites are being censored and then figure out how to get around such restricted access by examining the data collected.
Microsoft pans to ship six security updates to customers next week, patching all versions of Internet Explorer and nearly all supported editions of Windows.
Hackers are already exploiting an Internet Explorer vulnerability left unpatched in Windows XP on Tuesday, Microsoft and security experts said.
3D printers are the hottest new technology on the IT landscape. Everyone --users and vendors alike-- wants a piece of the pie and, with 3D systems now printing candy and food, they could get their wish; that is, an actual, edible piece of pie.
The card-skimming malware used to steal the credit card data of up to 110 million Target customers was "off-the-shelf" malware created by a 17 year-old Russian programmer, US security analyst IntelCrawler has claimed.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities