Origin - News, Features, and Slideshows
Georgia Tech researchers are seeking the assistance of website operators to help better understand which sites are being censored and then figure out how to get around such restricted access by examining the data collected.
Microsoft pans to ship six security updates to customers next week, patching all versions of Internet Explorer and nearly all supported editions of Windows.
Hackers are already exploiting an Internet Explorer vulnerability left unpatched in Windows XP on Tuesday, Microsoft and security experts said.
3D printers are the hottest new technology on the IT landscape. Everyone --users and vendors alike-- wants a piece of the pie and, with 3D systems now printing candy and food, they could get their wish; that is, an actual, edible piece of pie.
The card-skimming malware used to steal the credit card data of up to 110 million Target customers was "off-the-shelf" malware created by a 17 year-old Russian programmer, US security analyst IntelCrawler has claimed.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split