Shadow IT has a bad reputation among people whose job it is to police an enterprise’s use of technology. But sometimes it can be worth it. Ask James Moor, for example.
Origin - News, Features, and Slideshows
The IT job market for the first half of 2015 is a touch softer than it originally seemed, soft enough that IT job growth is not only flat, but shrinking slightly.
Science-fiction movies often show robots freely running across the screen, either wreaking havoc or saving the world.
Docker has adopted the "ship early and often" mantra of software developers, but it isn't just shipping a new version of the Docker client a mere <a href="http://www.infoworld.com/article/2882025/virtualization/docker-1-5-seeks-to-ease-networking-documentation-woes.html">two months after the last one</a>. Instead, it's offering up a major architectural change in Docker image delivery -- a clear sign Docker's success is forcing it to keep pace with its customers' real-world needs.
Georgia Tech researchers are seeking the assistance of website operators to help better understand which sites are being censored and then figure out how to get around such restricted access by examining the data collected.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Check your Future Risk
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is