- Eric Holder says 'worrisome' tech companies are eyeing encryption
- Four charged with stealing Army helicopter training software
- Survey shows the cost of security breaches are on the rise
- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- Need help? Microsoft Stores offer free tech support, PC tune-ups, malware removal
optus - News, Features, and Slideshows
optus in pictures
Australian ISPs continue to make a poor showing on IPv6 adoption, based on data released this week by World IPv6 Launch.
Cloud finance and automation software vendor BlackLine has hired Todd Hunt for the newly created role of Asia Pacific vice president and general manager.
A restructure of the Optus and parent company Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) will see changes to its leadership team, which includes Optus Australia country chief officer Paul O’Sullivan and SingTel Group Digital L!fe CEO Allen Lew moving into new roles.
Optus' Optus 10 satellite and the MEASAT-3b satellite which hosts NewSat's Jabiru-2 payload have successfully launched.
Telstra has waited just one day to copy Optus in offering up to $450 in credit to customers who leave their old carrier and sign a new two-year contract.
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
The Telstra T-Touch Tab and the Optus MyTab are two of the first low cost tablet devices launched in Australia that attempt to provide an alternative to the Apple iPad. Both of these Android tablets are smaller than the iPad, sitting somewhere between a largish touchscreen phone like the popular HTC Desire and the iPad tablet.
Telstra has acknowledged wider telecommunications industry concerns about the need for greater equivalence and transparency in its submission to the National Broadband Network: Regulatory Reform for 21st Century Broadband discussion paper.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company