- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- MIT tests 'software transplants' to fix buggy code
- Malwarebytes offers amnesty to pirates amid licensing overhaul
- Security Short Take: Samsung bows to pressure on Windows Update tweaks
optimus - News, Features, and Slideshows
LG has announced the latest addition to its aggressively priced L-Style range of Android smartphones but the new device won't be sold through Australia's traditional carriers.
The world’s first dual-core smartphone has arrived in Australia, with LG today launching the Optimus 2X.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- Dropbox and Xero team up to increase productivity for small businesses
- Inabox inks $3.6 million Total Telecoms deal
- Ooyala expands technology stack with Nativ acquisition
- Bulletproof steps up Cloud play with new Professional Services arm
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?