- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
- Android's reset function fails to delete data from Samsung and HTC smartphones
- Hacked Adult Friend Finder database offered for $17,000
- Significant virtual machine vulnerability has been hiding in floppy disk code for 11 years
optimus - News, Features, and Slideshows
LG has announced the latest addition to its aggressively priced L-Style range of Android smartphones but the new device won't be sold through Australia's traditional carriers.
The world’s first dual-core smartphone has arrived in Australia, with LG today launching the Optimus 2X.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
- Exclusive Networks APAC posts bumper growth in first quarter
- Ingram Micro launches professional and training services for Aussie resellers
- Symantec's Holtzhausen to head Veritas channel business across APJ
- Barracuda and Aerohive partner for BYOD security
- Cloud back-up is vital for reseller and MSP profitability: CloudBerry Lab
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door