- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Opposition - News, Features, and Slideshows
Communications minister Malcolm Turnbull has slammed a Senate committee on the NBN that was established to monitor the Coalition’s 60-day review.
A Coalition working group will examine how Australian higher education can better embrace online learning, announced Opposition Leader Tony Abbott.
Plans to build an Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) have been slammed by the Opposition for containing few details about how the ACSC will be funded or staffed.
The Federal Opposition has committed itself to outlining an alternative policy to the Government’s National Broadband Network (NBN) before the next election.
The Western Australia Government has moved to give itself the upper hand in its negotiations with the Federal Government and NBN Co on the roll out of the National Broadband Network in its state.